We are Open and Treating Patients
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Hand Therapy Services of Corpus Christi, P.C.
- Our vision is to provide high quality customized healthcare for individuals with upper extremity injuries.
- Our licensed therapists implement one-on-one treatments with every patient each therapy session.
- We strive to provide a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment to facilitate the healing and recovery process.
- Hand Therapy Services aims to deliver a continuum of care involving the physician-patient-therapist team.
Our Certified Hand Therapists utilize specialized assessments, planning and treatment of the upper extremity. Therapy is directed toward restoring function so that individuals may perform their activities of daily living and fully participate in their work, home, school or leisure tasks.